Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

my ramblings...

you know how you've been working yourself up to something for awhile.. but when you finally got there and execute it.. you wonder where's that euphoria mist that was supposed to swirl in your chest.. or that jubilant shout in your head.. perhaps i'm a perfectionist.. i need all other variable components to be constant (at least).. to form that perfect equation

i noe i'm not making much sense.. i need to thread so carefully now it robs my joy.. argh.. i dun wanna play the game.. i want to speak with my conscience clear, no half truths.. not for me.. no no

here's something that's totally out of context..

the NEL broke down yesterday.. apparently it happened during noon but when i got off from work, the Chinatown station was still closed. However, there was a shuttle bus to Dhoby Ghaut where you can take the train from down towards Punggol. Got to the bus stop and the shuttle bus was packed.. ppl squashed like mangled sardines.. so i decided to take bus no. 80 to SengKang.. went via the Geylang route *plops*.. was reading a book and when i looked up 10mins later, i was rudely surprised to find that i was still at Geylang! and thought wistfully.. if only zack can send me home.. (i'm getting spoilt.. i know) i got off at Hougang instead and took no. 62 straight to my doorstep.. it was a long onerous journey, took me close to 2 hours to reach home.. and the one thing that was stuck in my head: "is spore having a water ration? thats why ppl dont bathe?!!!" *faints*

No comments: