Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, July 21, 2006

at a crossroad..

been doing alot of thinking lately
and made the decision to do alil' gambling
date has been set
letter.. hasnt been typed.. yet
trepidation..
2 backup plans.. u must always have plan B!..
and nothing concrete to fall back on
thread carefully i was advised
once again, the gambler is back in form
(i always have a penchant for taking risk.. calculated risk i must add)

who would have tot..
yesterday.. got a call from a dear friend
an offer.. and a pretty good one
and its something concrete
so 18hours pass midnight
we'll talk the terms

dun want to grab whatever that's on the table
i need to find the balance between my interest
and my commitments
but yes, this really might be it.

*prays* i need the peace from up above

yeah, thats part of growing up
nothing is just i, me and myself anymore
no more of.. "i want to do this, i will do this.. i dun care"
and no repercussion to worry about
now there are so many considerations
so many angles to look from/at
so much planning to do
how many times i asked myself..
"if i do this, what's gonna happen?.. can i afford it?"
how my action will affect my loved one

cos now.. i've got a family!

and they are..
~HUBBY Zack
~Pappe
~Chile
~1 Fighting fish (no name)
~1 Guppy (no name)
~10 Tetra (no name)
~2 dying plants

pretty big ya!

No comments: