Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, March 20, 2006

a throwback in time..

so its 1am in the morning and i really need to get to sleep soon.. but i cant seem to stop listening to my mp3.. my 'oldies' - songs i've collected throughout the years.. said it before and i'll say it again.. music is all powerful.. a few notes can bring back a wealth of memories and those ole feelings came rushing back..

like how Blue - You make me wanna reminded me of the time when ant and i were out cruising in his big merc bus, blaring lee's voice off his speakers.. (we were not in love!).. how listening to PJ & Duncan - Eternal Love reminded me of my sec school days... how JLo & Marc Anthony's No mi ames brought me back to Union Square with Vincent teaching me Salsa... and how Dela - George of the Jungle reminded me of a time at Ant's when Ben got me so mad when he said this was such a awful song.. and Sam had to be the peacemaker (once again..).. and of crse feeling the heartache again listening to some ole sad songs.. (i'm not in love with simon!) and there's this korean song i always feel so sad just by listening to it.. dun ask me why, i dun understand a single word that was sung.. hah... yeah.. such a throwback to the past...

... and that recording he did on our 1 mth anni, when he sang It Might Be You.. cant imagine how time flies..


note to jo: and i wanna say thanks.. *hugs*

1 comment:

Coldguy said...

Could just also listen to my radio station, at the late nights they do GREAT SONGS! Like live George Thergood and the hooters.

www.wmmr.com