Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

7 March 2006

:: it's our 20 month anniversary .. and someone forgot :( ..
:: we would be booking our solemnisation 1 month from now .. it's the earliest we can book ..
:: in exactly 4 months.. we will be married! .. if i say it often enuf, i might stop freaking out :P ..
:: our reno starts TODAY!!! *ready steady bom pee pee!*

so today.. they will be hacking the wall seperating our kitchen and living room


i feel like some Bliss Cafe fish & chips and cheddar fries..

1 comment:

Coldguy said...

I often forget when annual events occur, my best advice is to have someone call you the day before. Say a family member or a friend, pay them for each call to remind you that today is importaint and why. Very helpful, I use it all the time to remind me when my birthday is, how old am I and when my parents were married (who honestly remembers that?)