Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

"with the approach of Hurricane Rita.... the Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter and Kroll's offices in Miami are closed today." Why are hurricanes or any natural disasters always named after women?

ok, dun answer this


did i mentioned i received $100 tangs voucher from Pam (hr regional director)?! in appreciation of my hard work for the regional conference... gosh.. i feel so... so touched.. appreciated *sobs*

anyway, this year's D&D is in Nov... heard that the theme is gonna be MTV!!!! woohoooo...! gotta plan on what to wear.... hmmm.... somehow i keep seeing.... mini skirts... below knee stiletto boots.. slick, chic and HOT!!! oh oh! maybe i can use my vouchers to buy my boots! my hair?? staight, black with magenta streaks... makeup? dark eyes, bloodred lips... jeez, dark vampy look... or maybe i'll go for glitter and glamour look.. yeah, that'll suit me better..

i'd better start losing that blardee 2 kg!!! no less and anything more, i'll be underweight and lose my boobs... tough choice.. boobs or slender bod?

crap... i need to go fix my hair soon... and i need dough!!! as what the british would say... BOLLOCKS!!

No comments: