Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, September 11, 2005

wish today never end and tomorrow never come

tough week behind and tough week ahead.. was so up to my neck, no.. more like over my head... never been so stressed for awhile... oh well, welcome to the working world.. stress, anxiety, restless nights, pounding head.. worrying, worrying and more worrying... almost didnt make it... found my tears and screams all choked up in my chest more than once... asked myself, can i survive for one more week?

hai...

we'll see...


let's get on to something less depressing..
went to hdb yesterday to check out the showflats... the 4-room flats are minute.. the bathrooms were so small zack couldnt even stretch his arms out fully.. awaiting the Oct launch with abated breath.. if all goes well, we will prob have our little nest all done up early next year!

No comments: