Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

there's a pen/pencil thief in my office!
everytime i'm on leave, i'll always find my pens/pencils gone! *growls*
dun let me catch u buster! *fist*

another '12-hr shift' *headache*
time to start reevaluating my career options..
losing that joy in what i'm doing..

oh! caught Alfie last night.. Heard that it wasnt that great but i beg to differ.. tot it was pretty good. Not your blow-yr-mind-out kinda movie but a sweet, thought-provoking flick.. got me thinking about relationships, committments and stuff.. pretty reflective.. and not mentioning how hot Jude Law is! (yes, better than Brad Pitt & thats saying alot! ) oh man.. that's one hunk and a half! (disclaimer: i may drool & swoon but my zack is still my no.1! better put this down if not i wudnt get any free rides!) he has the most charming smile and captivating green eyes.. just love green eyes.. and i simply cant resist a million-dollar smile! (psst.. that's how i got 'cheated' by someone :P) and i noe zack cant take his eyes off his Vespa..! and no dear, u are not getting another bike...
hmm... maybe i'll name my son Alfie.... *grin*

Some wise rules to live by..
1) find someone to love..
2) live everyday like its the last..


going through a couple of transitions
in all aspects of my life
is this wat ppl call the mid-quarter life crisis?
next stage of a relationship?
feeling stified.. frustrated.. edgy and its manifasting in various areas
having BFs... urgh!
'i'm sorry dear and thank u for putting up with me.. love u so much for that *hugz*'


i just dont know what to do with myself...

No comments: