Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, January 01, 2005

1 January 2005...

Beginning of another new year...
ushered in the new year in a semi conscious state..
yes, i was asleep!
managed to drag myself up @ midnight to call zack
decided on a quiet new years' eve
no parties, no crowd
just me and pappe :)
while someone is out saving lives ;P

Blessed New Year Dear! Love you tons! :)

woke up at 3am and cant get back to sleep
so here i am, @ 6am typing this *hungry*

wanna see my new year pressie?!?!


my first pair of Levi's!
ok ok, not exactly my first pair but the first that actually fits me :)

- its a 593
- super low rise
- only 2 buttons! (conveniant when u need the loo badly ;P)
- tight bootcut

bought it at a 25% discount! but the price after less it still double of that of the jeans i could have bought at Far East.. but its levi's! its quality baby *wink* dear bought it for me as a new year's gift *beams* thanks darling.. i love it loads! but u shldnt have.. its ex.. but i still love it! hehe *muaks!*

feel that i shld pen something for the new year..
but somehow..
cant think of anything i wanna say..
just glad that 2004 had been a learning experience for me..
just wondering wat 2005 has in store for me..
have a feeling its gonna be another eventful year..
new happenings
new beginnings :)

ride of my life? its up to Him :)


No comments: