Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

i'm back!! anyone miss me?? now now, i noe u guys do... hehehe ;P

have u guys seen a dog that's high!?!

my pappe is high from kahlua!!! LOL!
mixed some kahlua with milk and gave her some..
and she likes it!
so gave her more coz felt bad about leaving her for 4 days

AND SHE GOT HIGH!

symptoms:
- lay smack on floor
- body crunched low on the floor as she walks
- ears down
- tail down
- walk zigzag (no kidding!)

she looks so cute! love her sooo much..
missed her badly while i was in Bangkok..
more so after seeing those pups at Jatujak Market
it broke something in me..

was excited about seeing the pups..
but when i saw how those little sweeties were treated..
i just lost it..

saw this little pup (not even a mth old) at a pen. Her fur wasnt even fluffy. She was having difficulty in walking & i tot her leg was injured. I took a closer look and saw that she was shivering but no one cared...
i picked her up and found that she was wet! held her close to my chest.. her shivering subsided alittle after awhile.. prob from my warmth and heartbeat.. I couldnt stay quiet, so i told the gal tending to the pens that the pup was cold & shivering. She didnt do a thing and just nod her head! wanted to shake her and ask her to do something.
I placed the pup back into the pen after sometime.. it tore me.. it realy did.. to see her all shivering again.. wobbling ard the pen.. looking for milk? my throat welled up with tears..

totally lost my taste in everything from then on.. was so disgusted by this whole pets sale thing at Jatuchak.. i couldnt look any further.. as i walked past those stalls holding cages of pups.. it wasnt 'how cute that pup is!' anymore.. i saw everything in a whole new light.. i just couldnt look any further.. just couldnt..

dun wanna have anything to do with that place anymore.. heard stories about it but when u see it yourself, the truth slapped right at u.. it hit.. and hurts badly..

i dun want a squirrel anymore..


think i'll stop here
more deets tomorrow
when i'm in a better frame of mind
getting emo now

night folks..

No comments: