Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, January 23, 2005

*sniff sniff*

urgh! down with all the works again! sheesh!
wats wrong with me??!!!
hit me hard and fast this time (again)
feels like i'm carrying a ton of bricks on my back..
runny nose is irritating the heck outta me..
feels hot one minute and cold the next..
temp is a high of 38.2
looks like crap
feelsl like crap
tsk tsk..

brought pappe for a blood test for her teeth scaling (anesthesia)
results aint good..
high white blood cells count and some liver probs
she's on antibiotic now and going back for a review in 2 weeks time
hope all turns out well..
love her so much... my baby..

worry so much for zack too
occupational hazards is coming in full force now
sigh..

sometimes, loving so much aint all that good
but sometimes, you just cant help it..

need hugs and kisses...
need sleep...


....feeling woozy
....going to bed now
....night folks



No comments: