Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, September 25, 2009

If someone had told me 5 years before that my day will start when the sun is young and i'll hit the sack way before midnight - on a non-working day, i'd tell them they're nuts.

By 8.30am these days, i'd most likely have fed my Megan, clothes in the washer, bottles all sterilized, water boiled, fresh water (with dental liquid) for Pap, kitchen wiped down, taken my vits, essence of chicken and starting to clean the floor. Trying to get all necessities done before my little boss wakes or starts to fuss from her rocker. I let her watch Travel & Living.. haha.

Gosh.. HUGE change for a nocturnal like me who wakes at 2pm, sleeps at 4am and housechoring is a once-a-week thing. Staying in bed all afternoon with a book, surfing the net all night.. and painting the town red the hours in between.

I still look back with a pang, knowing that i'd never go back to that again.. ever. I always seem to take longer getting adjusted to new roles. Letting go of the old will take awhile..

At times i feel so tired.. so drained. Thinking of what needs to be settled soon. I'm not happy. At times i feel elated.. which only happens when i look at my sweet darling (when she's not wailing her lungs out). Feel sad that my time with her is running out.

Right now.. i dunno how my days will start and how it'll end. Everyday is like an emotional roller ride.

Can i get off now?

No comments: