Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, March 07, 2008

grumpy ramblings

it's been days... and still i feel this way.
i laugh and joke with my colleagues in the day.
i tease and giggle with zack at night.
but wat goes on inside, no one could guess.

save for one person.
she's been my sounding board whenever i needed one.
thanks Sy.. you're such a sweetie.. *hug hug*

it's friday..
first time ever i dread the weekend.

oh well.. on to more cheery topics.
i'm getting quite tired of blogging gloomy posts.
feeling like a whiner :S

first and foremost.. today's the 7th! Zack reminded me this morning when he saw me off to work :)

in exactly 1 week from now, we'll be in BANGKOK!!! :D
realised that both of us have not been to Bangkok on our own, just the 2 of us.
our 1st trip: Andy and Ching
my 2nd trip: my colleagues
my 3rd trip: Himmah and Fareena
We're gonna have such fun!
Always enjoy their company :)

well well.........
planning time already?
i need to plan something.. anything!

seriously contemplating signing up for Planet Fitness.
its high time i put my foot down and make a decision.
$68 per month, 2 years.
should i or should i not??

BIG not enough?
So our new PC has been hooked up to our 37" LCD TV!
Zack is in full preparation for the coming of Starcraft 2.. haha.

all we need to do now is wireless up our house.
then MAYBE i will get a lappy?
yeah.... but whatever for?



we watched our wedding video again.. haha.
many times over cos zack was testing the sound.
so i had to hear my singing so many times... so embarrassing lor.
*cringe* i still cant believe i sang!


the memories... sooooo sweet......


he teared! he teared!
a swift movement of his arm.. a blink and you'll miss it.
and i didnt realise he looks at me quite so tenderly..
i shall watch this video everytime he pisses me off.

No comments: