Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, July 26, 2007

a trip to the stylist... again

there is always this nagging tug when i'm not totally satisfied with something.
so when the falsified straightening effect wore off
the waves set in.
my new hairdo takes on its actual form.
pyramid was what came to mind.
dammit.

so a trip to the stylist (a different one!) i have to make.. again
yeap, my crowning glory is very important to moi.
got Yvonne to layer the ends
steep my concave
hey presto!
that was one happy ju walking outta Yvonne's salon *grins*

i'm sooo hungry now
and zack is only on his way home.
Marky flew off to Lismore tonight
gonna miss him tons!
wanted to send him off just now
but couldnt make it in time after my session at Yvonne's.

i'm real dead beat too.
seems like i can never sleep enough.
been clocking in an average 5hrs of sleep every night since Sun.
totally knocked out flat last night.
felt like all my energy had been zapped out
and it rendered me boneless.
maybe i'd go take a nap to sleep off the hunger while waiting for zack.

and i still havent gotten my Harry Potter :(

No comments: