Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, January 19, 2007

when i wish upon for a star..

just done with a shisha session at yours truly's humble home
Himmah, Farina and Mark popped over
and between 5 of us, we got 3 hookahs!
and when Fu buys his, we'd have 4
the plague is spreading!
tried black cherry, nectarine, guava..
but my favourite is still mint
fumari mint rawks!
didnt smoke much tonight though

just when i was lamenting how out of reach my heart's desire was (read last blog entry).. something better pops up!
God works in miraculous ways. He is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
OMEGA CONSTELLATION!!!
this was one of the watches i had my eye on
but its an Omega for goodness sake
i reckon it'll probably cost way over 2grand
so i put it outta my mind before my heart start lusting

then..

Farina told me she bought hers for only close to 1.5k!
an Omega for that price is a steal!
dun be fooled by the prices at places like Sincere, Hourglass etc.. they did a huge markup so the prices of luxury watches are inflated
anyone who is stoopid enough to buy their watches from those boutiques deserves to be fleeced.

anyway..

this definitely seems more attainable
between a Tag and an Omega?
Omega wins hands down
in terms of quality, prestige and what not

however..

i still got my head on my shoulders
i'm just excited that this is something i can seriously think about
and not just wishing for the near impossible
so yeah.. i might not even get it in the first instance

but darling.. we really cant go against God's will can we??


ps: i'm really enjoying our shisha sessions.. the company was great *grin*

No comments: