Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, June 29, 2006

so i was reading this book in the train this morning... came to this part when Stella was having this conversation with Roz.. on her wedding preparation and jitters.. which i tot was really apt.

"... you're nervous because you're excited and you're happy, and because you're the type who'll worry over every detail. Worry especially when it's important."

sounds like me *grins*.. been walking around with a grin on my face, thinking of my big day.. soaking up the excitement and anticipation.. (my dear friends offering to accompany me on my dress / shoes shopping.. even dear vincent offered! he's so sweet (and gay) and the next minute, feeling my stomach drop to my toes, whenever i think about the enormity of what's gonna happen in 9 days time.. it's a HUGE step and definitely nerve wrecking..

was trying on my little mini wedding gown for zack last night and it finally hit him! and he went.. "gosh.. i'm really getting married!" ahahaha... "yes darling.. 10 days time and you better think carefully... think reeeeeaally hard!"

then i had a bad (and funny too) dream last night... dreamt that on my big day.. things screwed up BIG time!
1) my makeup artist couldnt make it and at 2.15pm (15 mins to the ceremony), i was running all over the place in my bridal dress, with my hair flying all over finding someone to do my makeup
2) i forgot my shoes (yup, a bare-footed bride)
3) there's no bouquet... someone forgot to get the flowers
4) and lastly... throughout the dream, i dun remember seeing the groom! *gasps*


murphy's law: anything that can go wrong, will!

*gulps*


stop.. i'm freaking myself out :D

1 comment:

Coldguy said...

Countering Murphey's Law: Do not plan anything. Let others do it for you, so that it is out of your control to begin with and will see many things go right.