Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, June 03, 2006

random post..

6.15am
and i've just had my first yawn
woke up at 3.30am from my nap
yes, my internal clock is screwed
but hey, its friday night! or rather sat mornin'
and there's no one bugging me to go to bed!
(someone is out saving lives!)
Pappe and Chile are sleeping
the night is quiet
my music is on
my favourite time of the day

read some news..
a quake here, a flood there.. sigh..
blog surf a lil'..
did a little tweaking and changed my ticker
its at the bottom of the blog (if u've not already seen it)
or should i put it at the top? *hmmmm.....

so in 1 month 4 days.. i'll be married! *gasps*
have not had the jitters for awhile
i wonder when will zack's turn be..

alright, i'd better get my sleep before the sun rises
and sleep off my hunger...
i'm sooooooo hungry
but i've brushed my teeth
so.... yeah...
i'd rather stay hungry then eat something and re-brush my teeth

2.5 hours more and i'd wake to a lovely sight!
and will that sight come with breakfast???

No comments: