Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, February 19, 2006

finished my book... sigh
was a really really good book
love all of JD RObb's In death series
futuristic detective thriller
and to console myself
i made myself a nice glass of vanilla ice-cream+baileys

going for crabs later!!!
been eating like nobody's business
just the other night.. after wiping off
:: a plate of fu jian mian
:: 2 mini croissants
:: few slices of bak kwa
zack looked at me & said.."you really can eat ah..."
and to think my colleagues are all bugging me about not eating *puzzled*
within 1 week, i got 4 colleagues saying i'm getting slimmer
and whenever i meet Ben for lunch..
he is always going on about how much weight i've lost..
i'm getting skinny.. calls me an anorexic! *grumbles*
but he redeemed himself by saying i look good *bleh*
it's like somehow my metabolic rate has accelerated
let's see how long i can go on bingeing.. before it shows!

then i realised.. i only eat when i'm with people
when someone dragged me out for lunch or dinner
when i'm on my own, i'll be too lazy to eat anything proper
just pop whatever to stop my stomach from growling
and when i'm caught up with something
i can live on air alone

No comments: