Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

and my blurry eyes see red..

i've just about lived through one of the worst day
or perhaps i'm just too exhausted

work in the office is driving me up the wall
people in the office is making my blood boil

and things just keep getting 'better'
was on my way to collect my ring from the jeweller
only to receive a call when i'm halfway there telling me its not ready!
i was already tired.. fuming.. so you can prob guess the person who called got it good from me

all the events of the day were getting to me and for once in a long while... i was almost erupting.. (i actually frightened one of the temp gals in the office *sheesh*)

funnily.. felt much better the minute i saw zack and he wrapped his arms around me.. and cos i had a bad day, he brought me to Cafe Cartel (his treat!).. so sweet right *smile* and after dinner he even suggested walking ard TM and Century Square (coming from someone who dislikes shopping in any form).. but i was so tired (almost fell asleep on my feet), we headed home after awhile. And i fell face flat (literally) on the bed the minute we got home..

tough week.. kept postponing dinner with ant (sorry lah..) a tired ju is no good company.. cant count the no. of times:
- i dozed off after dinner
- fell asleep on his lap in the middle of watching a DVD and only waking up to see the credits (now i gotta watch Big Fish on my own *pout*)


and tonight, i gotta Christmas dinner at Jon's (my big boss)..


*plop*


i'm so stressed i popped 4 pieces of chocolate! *gasps* but its ok.. i can afford it, i've lost most of my lovehandles.. heheh!



No comments: