Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, November 20, 2005

just finished watching I Am Sam (by Sean Penn) on tv. Didnt catch it in the cinema and was rather skeptical bout watching it tonight.. i tend to steer clear from movies that messes up my heartstrings. Anyway, i had to fold the clothes so turned the tv on and there it was.. sheesh, i was right.. 45mins into the movie and i was crying my eyes out.. felt everything.. anger.. pain.. hurt.. some funny parts but it just didnt feel right to laugh..

how can watching a show leave me feeling so raw..? been feeling emo of late.. feel like some pressure cooker at times.. anything set me off.. and sometimes, there were consequences to bear..


close your heart..
silly gal
hide your eyes..
silly gal
nobody wanna see your tears..
silly gal
nobody wanna hear your fears..
silly gal

go to bed now
silly gal..


*lost and scared..*

No comments: