Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, August 29, 2005

a fool of everyone

mashmallow for a heart i've got
and a crystal clear mind
i'd waited... in pain, in vain
i decided.. to move on
i did... not looking back
no regrets i told myself
innate strength or just plain stubborn pride

1 year it has been..
you came back and want a piece of me
that piece that was offered again and again
that piece you rejected again and again
i cried but you didnt wanna see
i cried but you didnt wanna hear
this piece is no longer mine to give
it belongs to someone who love me so
that someone who pick me up
and holds me dear

i'm no player
not from one guy to another
thats not my style
i live by my rules
i stick to my guns
i'm true to myself
i'm true to my heart

i loved with all my heart
then
dun hate me when i walk away

i've given all i had to give
cherish it and think of me sweet
what we had was beautiful
in time we will meet again
not as lovers but as friends
in me a friend you will always have
in me a special place you will always sit

dun say no to what's ahead
a better one is out there waiting
i have found mine
someday you will too
but please do know
i've always, always.. thanked God for you

i love you.. in the purest sense


"Take my photo off the wall
If it just won't sing for you
'Cause all that's left has gone away
And there's nothing there for you to do

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won"


No comments: