Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, August 04, 2005

blah blah blah

sheesh, my home line is down so cant use my dialup.. which means to say my pc has been untouched for the past week... using zack's pc (cable) but its just not my pc... the feel is different somehow... u know what i mean ya

finished Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code.. not surprised of the controversies this novel had generated.. disturbing coming from a christian perspective.. cos he married fiction and non-fiction perfectly its hard to tell one from the other... in fact, found his Angels and Demons equally good.. i guess the reason why The Da Vinci Code was the talk of the town was primarily cos of the religion (christianity that is) it evolved around.. and they are making a movie out of it! as a christian, i must say it is disturbing.. very.. zack told me to pray everytime i read the book.. haha

ant's in perth... for 2 weeks *idiot* and wouldnt be ard for my bday *glare* i wanna go too....! hey, why dun u send me an airticket as my bday present? ok, cum christmas! on ya? its winter there now... lovely cool weather... and i wanna see ant's lab pup too! sheesh, i'm getting excited over something which will not happen

ant: please buzz ben and ask him "WHERE HAS HE DISAPPEARED TO?!"
and while u are at it, can you bring back some sausages too?
oh! sorry, please dun... i'm not eating pork...
cos "pork is the no. 1 killer... high in cholesterol... gives you high blood pressure.. etc"
(there goes my char siew... and sausages... and.. and ham... *sobs*)

i dun see someone forgoing seafood *pout*

No comments: