Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

ahhh.... i'm sore all over *groans*
calves, thighs, butt, arms, abs
had a full body workout yesterday
gym during lunch, tennis after work
gosh, i'm asking for it!
but i feel so 'worked out'... ahhhhh......

tennis session was really good!
tried my hand at tennis for the first time & i lurve it!
played with David, Vikram & Eugene at civil service club from 7 - 9pm..
went with 12 balls and left with none.. lol!
for the record, i only hit 2 balls outta the court.. heheh
need to work on my serve and backhand
said to be pretty good for a beginner! :P

WHO WANNA PLAY TENNIS???!!!
going to queensway after the 15th to buy my Head racket!
& someone is going to kill me if i wear a tennis skirt.. hehe

been so tired the past few days..
will be for the entire week for that matter

my week..
mon: went town shopping then running at night
tue: tennis
wed: Roger's christmas dinner
thur: dinner with Ben & Ant
fri: ZACK BOOKS OUT!
sat: tanning @ sentosa (if i can wake up....)

home late every night..
neglected my pappe... *sorry sweetheart*
really conked out when i get home
wanted to bathe pappe last night but was just so tired to do much
only managed to feed her, had a shower, clean the house a lil..
then talk to my boy :)

i miss u...


No comments: