Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

18 August

You left me 10 years ago on this very day..
when i let go of your hand so you could leave in peace..
funny how i can easily go back and replay every minute of it..
i've been thinking alot of you these past few months..
since i have a little life growing inside me..
i thought of how you gave me life, a warm home and unconditional love..
i will be happy if i can be half the mother you were to me..

i wish so much til this very day that you are here with me..
at times i feel so lost and insecure..
what am i to do with a precious baby?
how am i gonna do things right by her?
i wish you are here to teach me how to be the great mum you were..

as i sit here allowing those emotions to bubble, the pain is still as acute..
when i think of how happy you will be that your little gal is a mother now..
and what a wonderful grandma you will be to Megan..
i wish you can see how perfect your grand daughter is..
she has your dimple..
the one you passed on to me..

june saw me on sat and was astonished how much i'm looking like you..
jie told me her eyes went red as they talked about you..
we all miss you so much..


and tonight i cant help asking God... why must He take you away from me?

No comments: