Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, December 15, 2008

So when some friends asked me... "Excited?"
i'd be like..."Which one?"
The Holiday or The Other One? *grins*

(There are so many things to get excited over i cant decide which one! Life's a blast! :P)

Well.... something huge is coming up (pun intended) and after these few weeks, maybe it's time to make it known. Maybe.. haha. I must have faith cos this is blessed by God, given by God :)

SO...

Yeah... soon soon when we are prepared. Or rather when i'm more prepared to spill the beans (oh my, we are just full of puns today) I know Zack definitely is! hahaha.. He didnt adhere to our 'timeline' and had been broadcasting! haha.. *shake head* Anyway.. those important ones know already but i still havent told 2 dearies yet.. arghh but i'm too lazy to organise a meet-up now.


Speaking of which... the gals are going gymming tonight and i'm not joining them :( Zack had forbidden me to *pout*




No comments: