Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"i've never known true beauty til this night.."


WE ARE BACK FROM MALDIVES!!!

brown as berries!
light as breeze!
dizzy as honeymooners!
....and queasy as a preggo - me

OMG OMG OMG...Maldives OH MALDIVES! is truly stunning, literally breathtaking.. and i just cant find the words to describe. And our water bungalow is gorgeous! Imagine waking up to the view of the gorgeous blues and turquoise.. watching dozens of silver fishes, fishes somersaulting in the air, stingrays and squid! swimming by while you soak in the bath.. at night, lying on the sunbed under the breezy sky-filled stars with the sound of the waves dancing, chatting til we both doze off.. my gosh, its truly PARADISE ON EARTH! This is almost like our second honeymoon! hahaha. My birthday boy sure was thrilled! He was all grins.. hehe.

We went for 2 fishing trips and a sunset dolphin cruise. And spent most of our days in our water bungalow, frolicking in the water (for the price paid for the WB, we'd better stay there all day!).

My only compaint was the food.. its really not condusive for the stomach of a preggo. I cant eat alot at a go and usually a main makes me really bloated and uncomfy. I work best with small portions but it's hard to get small portions there. We only brought cup noodles and some meiji crackers.. and i so wished we had packed more tidbits like mamee or sour cream pringles! I was down to popping apples from the reception, it helped in the queasiness.

Our little beanie had been really good in there during those few days :) I only had queasiness, indigestion, mild nausea at certain times so i managed to have a great time without hugging the porcelein throne as feared. But i was quite nauseous on the flight back, and i puked twice yesterday. Onset of morning sickness?! *gasps* i was hoping i will escape it totally!


Full report will be out soon (hopefully) complete with pics.. i took so many i cant decide which ones to post! There's just so much to say i dunno where to begin! Havent been feeling up to much too.. my sweet laogong has been doing the housechores and taking me water and he just made me this warm milk specially formulated for preggos (so darling right? :))

Alrighty, i gotta ciao now.. meeting the gals later for dinner and TWILIGHT!!!

No comments: