Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, October 07, 2007

a long post....

9.30pm on a sunday night...
just had a nice cool shower after washing a pile of dishes. Cooked a nice dinner for zack.. he's working tonight *pout*

i'm kinda tired and lethergic. No idea why cos i woke up at 5pm! Slept at 2am last night but sleep was fraught with dreams. Rapid brain activity. Zack said i made noises in my sleep and he had to 'sayang' me before i'd relax and quiet down. He was entertained though.. hahaha.

It rained this afternoon so it was mighty good to sleep in. We woke up at 10am and ordered Mac bfast then back to bed couple of hrs later. I had no intention of waking so early but my dear husband's bio clock is a tad screwed now. He wakes up at the weirdest times and i've always been a light sleeper. (Not that he let me sleep in peace too.. haha)

Feeling kinda achy... hmmm.....

its one hot and humid night so i'm enjoying this lovely refreshing ice-cold peppermint tea Zack made for our dinner. He made sugar syrup separately! You'd think just add sugar? Think again.


While i'm in charge of dinner, he has taken charge of the drink.

This weekend.... what is ju up to?
KTV with my gals! - not that i sing lah. I just tag along and join in the fun. The room they gave us was huge and blardee cold! Those freeze-your-ass cold!

But my... the gals are songbirds! They belt out song after song... in CHINESE.

Jo went triggerhapper.. like i did. Will get more pics from her.


Silin and SY choosing songs......


.....IN CHINESE! CAN YOU BEAT THAT?! For once, they show their cheena side.. ahahahhaha! I cant transform even if i wanted too.. i'm hopeless in mandarin. I don't even know 90% of the songs they sang.. goodness me.. where have i been? Then again, i dont listen to 93.3. I'm your average 'potato'.

I think... there are only 3 'privileged' people who had heard me sing LIVE. And they are *drumroll*....... Des, Mark and Fu! Arent you guys honoured??!!! (now dont buff, its rude :P)

Hmmm... i kinda miss them.. and our shisha sessions @ Mark's basement. How i'd just curl up on the couch after a few puffs and doze off. It's interesting what you hear when the guys tot u're asleep.. hahahaha!

I've been like a hermit of late. Busy with my stuff and the only ppl i actually have some form of interaction/communication with are my gals and mark and fu on msn some nights (i'm a hermit on msn too). We meet Chris for movies too. Thing is... i'm somewhat enjoying the solitude.

So today is...... our 3 YEARS 3 MONTHS Anniversary! *beams*
It's strange how it's only been 3 over years and yet it seems like we've come a long way. On the other hand, it feels like wow, it's 3 over years already! There is always something exciting happening or to look forward to. Things are never boring around here. Life is great! - the best ever *grins*

A colleague told me i look more radiant after my wedding.. like i have a glow. I went home and looked for that glow in the mirror. I was amused.. a glow! hahahaha!

oh oh.. in the midst of all happenings, i forgot to blog about this.

Our wedding invite was showcased at a Fort Canning Bridal Show! Yes, the ACTUAL CARD.. with our names on it. Cool ya?! But hey, what about copyrights?? We did the entire card from scratch.. wordings and all from a blank Word document.. and Zack came out with the poem.. Fu helped us with the pic *hug hug fu*.. and the shop took credit for it? However, on the other hand.. we are/should be proud that our card was even showcased.

For those of you who never quite got the chance to see it:
herein lies the most unconventional wedding invite... it's dark grey.






the artwork by Fu



that's all for now.
off to bed i go now.
tired.achy.sleepy
nite folks..

No comments: