Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, October 14, 2007

horror.. romance.. comedy.. in 6 hours!

1 hour since i woke up..
and i'm feeling sleepy already. Pig.. pig.. what a pig.

So on friday night.. met up with SY and YY for drinks at the airport. Totally impromptu so only 3 of us could make it. It's been a long time since i had such a great time.. just simply bitching over drinks - chocolate cake for me. I guess with a big group of 6, its hard to really share cos its simply chaotic. Too many ppl talking at once. And the talk is mostly frivolous, hardly heart-to-heart. But friday night was great! We had great fun! When Zack picked me up at the airport (how sweet :)), i was in high spirits *beams*

The gals and i were talking about how some people opened a topic for conversation for an avenue to brag. Did you ever come across any of these people? It's pretty interesting. Like how they ask you 1 question concerning you then somehow maneuver the conversation to themselves.. and start their bragging. I have a few examples from some people but i shant mention it (Ju always play nice.. until she gets royally pissed). It ranges from our europe honeymoon to material things. While some people will call their bluff or tell them off, I usually just play along and let them brag and show off... and really, make a fool of themselves. I was really amused.. it only goes to show how insecure, egoistic and materialistic they are. Jealous and envious. I may be nice but i'm not dumb. I know when someone is genuinely happy and excited for me and when someone is simply green-eyed. To me, true friends will never be the latter. With all due modesty (and amusement), our lifestyle seems to be a yardstick for some people. And i wonder... why the need for competition?

*break* hanging out laundry.

Oh well.... heck with green-eyed monsters.

Guess what? I spent a total of 6 hours yesterday infront of the tv! It was an accomplishment for me. To begin with, i'm hardly someone who can sit infront of the tv for long hours with bags of chips, stuffing my face away.. i'm simply no couch potato. But ydae was an exception.. cos my favourite movies were on HBO! The Mummy (9pm), The Lakehouse (11pm), American Pie 2 (1am)! Awesome. And guess wat? I watched them alone! I usually only watch tv with zack and end up dozing off halfway through - he's like a drug to me (the sleepy kind!) - hahaha.. that's so lame.

think i'd take a nap for a couple of hours.. then get down to work.
dammit.. the communication network of the ants community in our home is frigging efficient! I'm blardee sure they are carrying walkie talkies!

No comments: