Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, January 14, 2006

a pampering.. in more ways than one

zack came home from a session of spa at Sri Bayu (a balinese spa), raving about the place.. the massage.. the facial.. (he likes it so much he bought a package of 5 massages and 2 facials!) he then wrapped his arms around me and whispered: "and you got an appoinment at 8.30pm tonight.."

"yeah right..."

"no, i'm serious!"

*gasps*

had our dinner then he sent me to the spa place before heading off to work.. didnt manage to get my facial but had a nice aromatic coffee body scrub.. and the place is lovely.. only thing missing is a thai lady saying "sawadeeka.."

sheesh..
so zack was giving me some last min info bout the appointment when he dropped me off.. said he had arranged the appointment under my name, 'his fiancee'... sheesh.. all of a sudden, with cars speeding past us.. words got caught in my throat.. my eyes went warm.. and my heart did funny flips..

his fiancee?
funny how a word.. a gesture.. can mean so much

*soft sigh*

awright.. it's time for danielle steel.. sleep tight folks.. sweet dreams.. it's a lovely saturday night and to those of you who are all cosy with your loved one.. give him/her a hug and tell him/her how much you love him/her (if it's only a little bit, forget it.. just a hug will do).. spread the love people.. spread the love *grins*

me? i will see my love first thing tomorrow morning!

and for now, all i have is.. baby soft.. smooth.. silky skin! *hehe*

No comments: