Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, January 01, 2006

1 Jan 2006

first thing i did when i wake: give my darling a kiss
first thing i actually did when i wake: take a hot shower
first person i hug: my darling
first person i cuddle (dogs count too): Pappe
first person i chat with: Sandra
first msg: Ant
first phonecall: Rachel

HAPPY 2006!

2005 has been great.. happenings in 2005?? I GOT ENGAGED! *screams* and WE GOT OUR HOUSE!!! *screams* some low points too which are not worth mentioning (bad stuff never are)... and other happy minor stuff like.. erm.. cant think off my head right now.. too many.. haha.. but other than the fact that i kept falling ill, 2005 had been awesome *smile*

so what's up next in 2006?
plenty....!
- quit my job
- find a job i love
- cruise in Jan!!!! *wooohoooooo*
- move into our beautiful love nest: March?
- my dear sis's wedding: June
- get married in July.. hehe *blush*
- save as much dough for our wedding in 2007 *blush*
- start my advance dip in Mass Comm (if money permits.. sigh)

it's gonna be a good year... cos i want it so.. cos i'll make it so! no New Year resolutions for me cos i usually forget half of them by the second week of Jan

neweis... have a Blessed New Year!

NEW YEARS' EVE: Wala Wala with Andy + Leanna
and again, i proved to be a broody moody drunk (more so when there's no outlet - u need to dance it out then the euphoria sets in).. and when someone caught on, he rushed off to get me another lycee martini.. he had a field of a time downing me with alcohol and watch me get all grumpy.. and yeah, he couldnt stop laughing.. see what kinda fiance i got??!! well... he KOed when we got home too... muahahahaha..!!!

No comments: