Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

called Ben yesterday.. just to chit chat and touch base.. yak about the usual stuff.. then the not so usual stuff.. noticed a cycle here thru' out the years.. was a comfort talking to my dear friend and as usual, he is spot on.. on almost everything.. so he is either (1) extremely good at what he does - psychology... or (2) he knows me frigging well! in any case, it was comforting.. and encouraging.. things i didnt realise i had in me.. he saw it and pushed me to believe it.. if only i believe i can pull it thru once again.. had to hang up cos i suddenly realised we were at it for 45mins! (overseas call ok..) unsatisfied cos i had to let him go without him explaining certain things to me (he did that deliberately! that skunk just enjoy leaving me in suspense!)

felt somewhat better after
talking to someone familiar
who seemed to understand
popping over for a visit seems real appealing
maybe a change in environment will help
need a break

slept at 8am last night (a record for me)
and guess what?
i still look like crap this morning
all i ask is some peaceful sleep
is that too much?

someone commented that i've lost weight
yeah i did
funny thing is, i'm not even on a diet


*headache*



No comments: