Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, July 02, 2005

hearts and roses

means i love you..
:: for being there for me all my 23 years
:: for taking my clothes without asking me
:: for buying me little gifts
:: for crying when people are nasty to me
:: for telling me,"you are all that i got now.."
:: for bringing my letters up when i'm too lazy to collect them
:: for bugging me about the things i buy (cos u want them too)
:: for asking me 'stupid' questions bout clothes when i'm trying to read
:: for teaching me to be giving
:: above all, i love you for being my sister..

though i complain upteem times how i always get a headache cos u talk too much and too loud and dun often show how much you mean to me.. please know that deep down... i love you.. always.. my darling sis

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD WOMAN!

nothing too expensive this year cos you got a diamond bracelet last year! plus i'm already broke. Thought you would like this heart pendant cos i see 'you' written all over it. Wanted to bake some cookies to go with the gift but was too tired (and lazy) last night.. plus cookies make you fat!

the 2 special woman in my life

had bday lunch with my sis and godma at cafe cartel.. did some catching up and then some shopping.. my sis had 3 necklaces for her bday!

some insight for u guys out there
(Andrew bought her a pendant with a little diamond at one end)
sis: i cant see the diamond
andrew: i bought it for the design, not the diamond..
sis: but i go for the diamond!

yup, thats my sis for you *grin*


no matter what we say, size always matter *wink*

No comments: