Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

dun throw rocks at me (unless it's those that glitters)

i'm going Bintan tomorrow!!!

not for leisure though..
its Marsh Teambuilding and it'll be 3 days of indoor activities... outdoor fun.. flying fox.. GO KART! seafood dinners (not again..) kelley and i had plans to do some sunbathing but the programs start at the unearthly hour of 8am! nevertheless, bringing my tiny orange bikini which is great for sunbathing (just in case)

kinda looking forward to it if not for my awful flu yeah, sick again...
now i wish i didnt have to go.. cos zack and i had plans on saturday to settle some very very important stuff.. now that i'm away, he is doing it on his own *grumbles*

tons to do now cos leaving the office at 3.45pm to settle some very very important stuff...

cooking a nice dinner for my baby before i leave...
and again, i've yet to pack my bag....

No comments: