Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, February 26, 2005

hum hum hummm...

its 2.40am in the morning and my brain is running in full mode
had a bath after a 3.5 hrs nap.. sheesh
knocked out the minute i got home
cultivating this really bad habit
been napping after i get home from work and waking at 1 plus to wash up and do my usual chores.. so it wouldnt be til 2 plus before i head back to dreamland..
bad bad habit
internal clock is getting screwed up

feel like a run now...
a run @ 3am?
nah, i'm too comfortable after my bath
think i'll end the night (or start the day) with nora roberts..

i'm broke, am so so broke
this month's bills are leaving me high and dry
amounted up to more than half my salary *groans*
am i allowed only 1 shopping spree per month?
why do i have to pay dearly for little indulgences?
money is the root of all evil..
but i dun mind more evil in my life! hahaha! (just kidding)

supposed to hang out with ant tonight
but was too tired to do anything but come home to rest
sorry.. please forgive me.......! pwetty pleeeaaazzzzeeeee...!

pappe's sleeping on my lap as i'm typing this..
warm fuzzy feeling
love her sooo much... my sweetheart..
my other sweetheart is in dreamland too..
so wat am i doing here!

night peeps...


*hungry*

so i'm little left off the centre..
i'm a little out of tune..
some say i'm paranormal..
so i just bend their spoons..

No comments: