Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, June 23, 2005

food poisoning?

i think its the oysters..
yes, paying for all the fun and good food we had. touched down on monday night and went off to bed with zack running a temperature. fever broke in the middle of the night and yes, yours truly woke up with a burning head and a queasy stomach. tsk tsk. another hard and fast hit, leaving me so drained.

been sleeping the past 2 days and only got back to work today. feeling so tired even as i'm typing this. couldnt wake up this morning despite many nudges and "you're gonna be late ju.." from zack. come to think of it, my boy is like my time keeper. haha.

let's see... he makes sure:
i eat (i forget my lunches and dinners sometimes)
i wake up from my nap at night to get ready for bed (though he is real glad i nap cos he can game in peace now)
i take my medicine (he even bring the pills and water to me)

gosh, i have such a sweet boyfriend.. (not that i dun already know) but the more i think about it, the more fortunate i feel... jeez, feel like giving him a big hug now and tell him how much i love him...


counting my blessings...

No comments: