Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, May 28, 2005

so...

after 2 days of sleep... i'm finally rejuvenated (well.. almost)
as promised,
full deets of my bangkok trip

needless to say, the word here is S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G.
covered most of the shopping malls that i missed (and more) when i was there in Jan. For those of you who have not been there, here's a list of it:
Mah Boon Krong: went there three times.. mark this.. THREE TIMES! but boy u just have to try the mango juice at the food court (6th level).. its awesome! Bought the mango sticky rice for zack (yes, tabao back to s'pore) but the coconut turned sour so only get to eat the rice with the juicy sweet mango. By the way, the foodcourt at Le Meridian has nice mango sticky rice as well.

Chatuchak Market: hot and stuffy as usual. Didnt attempt to cover all areas, just walked wherever our eyes led us. Stayed away from the pets section this time, i cant stomach it..

Suan Lum Night Bazaar: Mighty good thing we arrived an hour to closing time. This is THE PLACE that will wipe me clean and dry. Nuff said.

Siam Discovery Centre: There's a linkway from MBK. Shopping centre with boutiques like Esprit, Mango, Levis etc..

Central @ Chidlom: Its really just a departmental store really.. Bought my levis.

Emporium @ Phrat Phong: Another departmental store similar to Central but bigger, with foodcourt and all. Yup, cyber cafe was there.

and..... my SPA!


Had my spa at Varee Spa @ Sala Daeng, a small spa place, nothing too luxurious. Zack and i chanced upon it when we were looking for Zanotti (Italian restaurant) in Jan. No one wanted spa so had to find my way there on my own... fun and liberating! Figuring out the mrt lines and roads on my own.. exciting! Zack was upset that i was going alone but see dear? i'm safe and sound! dun worry k! :P and i prob looked all local all decked out in my tank, jeans and sling bag (no camera and map) wish i had more time exploring on my own.. had my ginger scrub and milky oil massage.. ahhh.... i have smooth and soft skin now *satisfied*

there're also the usual side/night markets, pasar malam like.. and again! i didnt get to eat any foodside stalls... but it's awright, KOH SAMUI in 3 weeks!

Anyhow.... had my buys, was happy

(now now.. dun ask how much i spent, its rude :D)
but happier to be back home
by the 4th day, i was itching to come home
touched down at 10pm
my dear sis and andrew came to fetch me from the airport *touched*
spent the night unpacking and didnt see zack til the next day :(
but my little bundle of fur was there to greet me with her kisses

and.. my hp bill is gonna be sky high *shudders*


i realised...
there's nothing like a few days of absence to remind your guy how much he loves u *wink*
absence really does make the heart grow fonder *grin*
maybe i shld plan another trip with my gfs.. 2 weeks this time! *wicked!*
muaks!


No comments: