Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, May 23, 2005

my 3rd day in Bangkok

anyone miss me??

cant believe i'm saying this.. but i'm sick of shopping!
but i had fun... was a constant struggle exercising my self-control
so many things to buy, so many things to do
but so little money

right now, just wanna go for spa and do my hair
relax tomorrow before catching my flight in the evening
crap. this is prob the first holiday that i lost weight
went for a swim this morning.. and i'm so tired now
didnt swim long coz some ang moh started to chat me up
so i kept swimming to avoid him and now i'm dead beat
sigh.. why cant guys leave gals alone when all they wanna do is to work out and relax???
hmm.... that guy is kinda cute..
but of course he cant hold a candle to my zack.. heheh

anyway, gotta go now
its shopping again...!
and spa later... I CANT WAIT!
*baby soft skin*

i miss my zack and my little gal...

No comments: